Sunday 29 July 2012

10 Things I'm Thankful For

So I'm linking up with Jessica from Lovely Little Things for her Smell the Roses task... this week her challenge was to think of 10 things (at least) that you are thankful for... so I split my 10 into 5 from the weekend (see I went away for the weekend and so... I wanted to share some sweet as things I got to do and see in a little town called Warwick and Stanthorpe) and 5 from general life.

Weekend 5:
1.Wine and Liquer Tasting
2.Saturday and Sunday aka THE WEEKEND
3.Jumpers in Jazz festival
4.Organic food
5.Yummy dinner


Life in General 5:
6.Nature
7.Music (especially when its coming from my hubby)
8.My work/job
9.My husband
10. My Parents

Oh and you have to check this out... The town we visited had something called a Jumpers and Jazz Festival on and part of their festivities is they decorate trees in the main street of their town... so fun to look at the different designs:
What are some things you're thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even think yo include music...UM DUH!
    That's a good one for sure.

    Thanks for linking up, girl :)
    Means so much!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts...